BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i guess its time for me to get a new exhaust, so far im interested in Kreissieg F1exhaust. is anybody knows the website that i can order? BTW im in canada now. Thanks guys

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I guess google can help you the most. Just go to their web site and they shall either have your local dealer contact you or ship it to you directly.

By the way, congratulations on an excellent choice. There is no exhaust that sounds like the Kreissieg. Tubi is a distant second alongwith Eissenman.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hope this helps.

E63 M6
Vividracing also carry those exhaust

I just realized that the exhaust is made in Japan.

·
Company Representative for Vivid Racing
877 Posts
We are one of the two authorized distributors in North America

Build time with the holiday schedule is currently about 3 weeks. If your interested give me a shout there is nothing like Kreisseig....Just insane.

·
Registered
100 Posts
We are one of the two authorized distributors in North America

Build time with the holiday schedule is currently about 3 weeks. If your interested give me a shout there is nothing like Kreisseig....Just insane.

@ Vividracing does you company still offer the Kreissieg F1 exhaust system? Because im looking to buy an exhaust system soon.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Actually had the opportunity to hear the F1 Kreissieg in Person. MGAGU, Giovanni, came to a few of my meetups. The sound is incredibly unbelievable.

Thank God for valve control(for the cops) lol

Hands down the most amazing exhaust I have ever heard

·
Registered
604 Posts
wow i thought akrapovic was expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts