BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Afetr much reasearch, I'm shopping around for 19" HRE 549 R's for my 2000 M5. Where is the best place to look, right off HRE's website? Is there anywhere else I could find them for a better price? I would need the rims shipped to Dubai UAE (which is probably going to cost as much as the rims) :sad2: .

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone have pics with 549R's? I think they look awesome!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
There are many people that deal in HRE. Discovery Automotive can deal with them and have done the Dubai operation before

Sam over at Auto Talent
Simon at Lucent Motors

all do HRE orders

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have the 549's on my Beast, However they are not the "R"s. Just the first edition. They are Powered Coated to match the car. Wanted somthing different. I get so many complements on the Beast wth the rims. The 549's are similar to the Hartge rims.I will include a pic and tell me what you think,

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mvious - Nice rims!! Is your car lowered? It looks close to the stock ride height...what size are the wheels?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thank You Very Much! No the car is not lowered. They are 19" inches. They are 19 x 9.5 in the front with 275/30/19 Bridgestone S-O3 . The rears are 19 x 10.5 with 285/35/19 Bridgestone S-O3.

Regards,

Marion
buymenow00 said:
Mvious - Nice rims!! Is your car lowered? It looks close to the stock ride height...what size are the wheels?

B

·
0 Posts
ttboyvanc said:
Hi all!

Afetr much reasearch, I'm shopping around for 19" HRE 549 R's for my 2000 M5. Where is the best place to look, right off HRE's website? Is there anywhere else I could find them for a better price? I would need the rims shipped to Dubai UAE (which is probably going to cost as much as the rims) :sad2: .

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone have pics with 549R's? I think they look awesome!
BeastPower can supply everything for the BMW 5-series, and will beat any valid price quote that you receive. We offer air-freighting to every country in the world, and have extensive Middle East experience, with many customers from the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Shipments arrive in the UAE within 4 to 5 business days from the time they leave the US.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
BeastPower said:
BeastPower can supply everything for the BMW 5-series, and will beat any valid price quote that you receive. We offer air-freighting to every country in the world, and have extensive Middle East experience, with many customers from the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Shipments arrive in the UAE within 4 to 5 business days from the time they leave the US.

Cheers, Daniel.
Daniel,

You have a PM!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks so much guys, this is the absoulte best BMW forum I have ever been on! Thanks as well for the pic, the rims look awesome! I was thinking of getting my OE rims painted to match the car, or getting them painted black on the inside with a silver polished lip, and using them for track days if I can find a place here to get some track time!

·
Banned
386 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
We have already provided a couple of board members with price quotes. Here is the information that was provided (minus our discounted pricing).

HRE recommends 19"x9" and 19"x10". They said the president of their company owns an M5 E39 and they are very familiar with the car.

Pricing on the 549R wheels is:

Fronts (19"x9"):
- Retail Price: $1,439 each wheel (without tire).
- BeastPower Price: $X,XXX each wheel (without tire).
- Add $XXX per front tire (245/35/19).
- Add $XX per tire for mounting and balancing.

Rears (19"x10"):
- Retail Price: $1,514 each wheel (without tire).
- Add $XXX per rear tire 275/30/19).

The wheels come standard with a silver finish and also come with standard silver center caps. All HRE wheels are custom built and take 6-8 weeks. Anyone interested, please send us a PM or e-mail to [email protected].

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Is the president of HRE a Board member?

Regards,

Marion

BeastPower said:
We have already provided a couple of board members with price quotes. Here is the information that was provided (minus our discounted pricing).

HRE recommends 19"x9" and 19"x10". They said the president of their company owns an M5 E39 and they are very familiar with the car.

Pricing on the 549R wheels is:

Fronts (19"x9"):
- Retail Price: $1,439 each wheel (without tire).
- Add $XXX per front tire (245/35/19).

Rears (19"x10"):
- Retail Price: $1,514 each wheel (without tire).
- Add $XXX per rear tire 275/30/19).

The wheels come standard with a silver finish and also come with standard silver center caps. All HRE wheels are custom built and take 6-8 weeks. Anyone interested, please send us a PM or e-mail to [email protected].

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hello to all, and happy new year! For anyone interested in HRE wheels, I still have my near new set of 18" 840R wheels. They have already been designed to fit the BBK and are 18x9 and 18x10. They are the optimum width for the M5. The best thing is probably the price....$3900, especially when I paid around $7K for them. They are mounted with Nitto NT555 tires 265 front, and 285 rear.

Send emails or private messages. Either way HRE's are excellent wheels. Enjoy!

-Jonathan

·
Registered
635 Posts
Do you have any PIC's!

Are they polished with the clear coat or are they chrome.

Regards,

Marion

tampa_M5 said:
Hello to all, and happy new year! For anyone interested in HRE wheels, I still have my near new set of 18" 840R wheels. They have already been designed to fit the BBK and are 18x9 and 18x10. They are the optimum width for the M5. The best thing is probably the price....$3900, especially when I paid around $7K for them. They are mounted with Nitto NT555 tires 265 front, and 285 rear.

Send emails or private messages. Either way HRE's are excellent wheels. Enjoy!

-Jonathan

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
ttboyvanc said:
Thanks so much guys, this is the absoulte best BMW forum I have ever been on! Thanks as well for the pic, the rims look awesome! I was thinking of getting my OE rims painted to match the car, or getting them painted black on the inside with a silver polished lip, and using them for track days if I can find a place here to get some track time!
Dont you guys have a track in Dubai? You are more than welcome to come to Bahrain for an open day track event! Let us know and we will send you a private invitation to the next ///M track day!

As for the wheels, I painted my stock wheels Silver. And they're not bad!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts