BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you M5 and M6 members <hr style="color:#FFFFFF; background-color:#FFFFFF" size="1"> I created a map for the fun of it. Well i stole the idea from another form so who cares. Just curious where members are on the forum. Add your city location to the following map.

Steps

1. Open link : https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1063690
2: under "Additions" use "Add Marker - Simple"
3. Enter screen name
4. Enter your city or zip only

-----optional-----
5. Photo if you wish
6. Maker color

·
Registered
804 Posts
I like it. I'm surprised I'm the only one in SD so far.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Done!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Did it a little while ago but this is kind of interesting. Not surprising to see most on the east and west coast in the US but there are more on the board closer to me than I thought!

:cheers:

Jim

·
Registered
687 Posts
North and West Arkansas is a great area to call home. :grin
It is great. Are you from this area or did you spend some time here?

Jim

·
Registered
687 Posts
I thought that I had answered your question some time ago. I was stationed at LRAFB. Second best assignment behind the Philippines. :devil
First and foremost - Thank you for your service!

Second, if you told me you were stationed at LRAFB in another thread, I have slept since then and forgotten so sorry about the repeat question.

If you are ever back in this neck of the woods, shout out and I will be glad to buy you the beverage of your choice and talk M's.

Jim

·
Registered
497 Posts
First and foremost - Thank you for your service!

Second, if you told me you were stationed at LRAFB in another thread, I have slept since then and forgotten so sorry about the repeat question.

If you are ever back in this neck of the woods, shout out and I will be glad to buy you the beverage of your choice and talk M's.

Jim
How about those Razorbacks.... :jump:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts