BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all my old posts/threads? Can't find any of the threads I started or any old comments. WTF?

·
1,556 Posts
Not just that but the new interface is FUGLY. As much as I try to send people here from the facebook groups they sure will get more traffic given this ugly new GUI. Hard to use with stupid buttons that have no description what they do. I think what I hate the most so far is how everything takes twice as much screen space now....

·
Administrator
859 Posts
Where are all my old posts/threads? Can't find any of the threads I started or any old comments. WTF?
On your profile page, those links are part of search which they are actively working on improving.

You should be able to find your subscribed threads on the following page

Click on your avatar at the top right of the forum and select "following".

You will find multiple tabs there to choose from. Let me know if that helps.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
859 Posts
Please use the following thread for questions and feedback so that we can keep all of the information together.

- Cricket

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the “Page” function does not seem to work.

DD9D3452-5925-44E7-A50E-7DE24FEF1438.jpeg
W

·
Administrator
859 Posts
Well, the “Page” function does not seem to work.

View attachment 929972 W
Can I get more information from you?

Just to verify, the screenshot is from your phone, is that correct? Is there an option to scroll to the side? If not, have you tried turning your phone horizontally? Does it reappear then? Please note, I don't see that as a fix, just a possible workaround while I escalate this issue to the development team.

- Cricket

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I get more information from you?

Just to verify, the screenshot is from your phone, is that correct? Is there an option to scroll to the side? If not, have you tried turning your phone horizontally? Does it reappear then? Please note, I don't see that as a fix, just a possible workaround while I escalate this issue to the development team.

- Cricket
Neither function works on my phone or computer. This screenshot is from my computer.
Screenshot 2019-08-14 07.17.07.png

1 - 8 of 8 Posts