this one too

Eurodyne

:jump:

And lets end the pics on a good note
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
58 Posts
The last pics is my favorite by far. he he I wonder why.
J.J Thanks for some awesome pics, and thanks again for the awesome detail to the car.

Just came back from the meet, it was tight. Lots of bad *** euro cars that came out. Big up to Laidback and the M-Fest crew, for the event. Big UP to WheelPower for hosting the venue. Big up to the Bimmer and Benz community for a fantastic show of attendance. Last but not least Big up to all the vendors that showed up and gave their support.

·
Registered
268 Posts
thank for the event... Chris aka Laidback and M fest Crew and WheelPower and every one that made this meet .... props.. to everybody that showed up.... to the next one.. guys......:cheers:

Reactions: Laidback

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Another enjoyable and well planned event. Kudos for the M Fest Crew and Chris for sharing the camaraderie of the BMW Community with the rest of us. Pleasure to see old faces and meet new ones too.

JJ - I love your post processing treatments. Edgy without being over stylized. Nice!

Sideview:

Frontview:

Ms. Genna tries to see if she can make a black car blush...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Awesome meet! Thanks Chris and James for all your work...:cheers:! If you see this post, thanks Jason for being an awesome host. Props to everyone who made it out. Randy, Raff, pics look great:applause:

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts

Reactions: plastique999

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some more pics from Jvcajita...

Thanks to the guys from Mymbonline.com guys for representing and being a part of the event (you guys rock!)...

no one leaves the event empty handed! =P

the winners are...

thank you wheel power!

the future of ferrari...

meguiar goodies! =P

mfest mfest mfest!!! haidar with the lovely amanda nicole!

this one is for you rich! =P

P cars make a statement too...

don't forget about the lotus' and nobles!

how many bimmers were there???

the ladies with some of our sponsors!

these lucky bastards =P

without the lucky bastards =P

joanna, thank you for giving love to willis =P!!!

not too sound too biased, but who else thought joanna was cute??? =)

It's all in good fun!!!

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
So, funny thing happened after I left the show today; I got pulled over. A bike cop was camping in some side alley waiting for anyone leaving the show to give him probably cause. I didn't peel out or anything, just went to WOT through gears 1 and 2 to get up to the speed of a passing Yukon and passed him to turn right on Edinger. By the time I was turning right (into the rightmost lane, so he couldn't ticket me for illegal right turn), he was behind me and blinked for me to pull over. No big deal, I figured. My V1 never showed a signal and if he claimed pacing he'd have to prove how that was possible over a mere 100 yards (lol). So I rolled down the window, turned off the car, and put my hands on the wheel. He came up to the window (I think he actually swaggered) and did the whole cop-talking-to-third-grader thing. I did very well not to laugh my *** off (plenty of time for that later). He told me that I was doing 70mph - actually I did laugh then, responding that I was very surprised that the Yukon I used to judge a safe merging speed was going that fast! I apologized for seemingly speeding and told him I was just on my way home and not trying to drive fast or in a sporting manner - just trying to merge safely. He asked for my driver's license. Of interest, he didn't ask for my registration, IE: He didn't intend to give me a ticket, just a lecture. I fumbled a bit trying to pry it out of the clear sleeve in my wallet - legitimately, I have no fingernails and the license fits very tightly. He got impatient and told me to put it away. Then before his departure to scout for more people from the meet he left me with the following (all quotes, and try to imagine the macho cop voice):
-They call them "accidents", not "on purposes", ok!
-I don't want to be scraping you off the road today!
-Speed + Inattentiveness = Dangerous, and that's you today!

So that was fun, but I had more fun at the meet. Thanks for organizing it Chris :thumbup:

I had a new camera today, so I'm going to apologize in advance for the general crappiness of the exposures. I was using the full manual mode and obviously need more practice. A few of the particularly over-exposed ones were interesting enough that I'll post them too. Next time I'll be better :dunno:

The man, preaching to the choir:

The choir:

A 135 and the choir:

Three Z4 Ms, I think I counted three others at the meet:

A close-up:

Roadwarrior's VF-blown 540, hadn't seen the car in a while:

All these cars need these brakes! But seriously, they are really good (the cars and the brakes :D):

Another wing of the show:

Ronin's GT and part of Lola:

Two generations of carbon black 3s:

A long line of M3s:

Lotsa more cars:

Z4 noses:

A line of E60s (my favorite of my pics today):

High-contrast Z4s:

A Diablo, not very common now-a-days:

And some shots of my wife's 540iT-S2 (now with clear corners and M-Tech nose):

If anyone feels left out I'm sorry. There were SO many photographers that I tried to specifically ignore all the usual cars that I know everyone takes pictures of. So you could say it's personal, but in a positive way :)

p.s. Congrats to Danica for winning her first race yesterday!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Funny how most pics were of the models...were there any nice-looking cars at the meet?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts