BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first thread and I thought who better to answer my question than the forums. Anyways, here goes.

I won an auction last week for some iforged daytonas that are coming off of an M3 and they are 255 30 20 front and 285 25 20 rear. I checked online and it looks like the center bore and bolt pattern are fine to fit an E60 M5 however, I want to know what sized spacers I need so I can get on ordering those so I can mount everything when the wheels arrive. I want it to be just flush with my fenders for a clean look. The guy I got the rims from doesn't have the offset info.

Can anyone tell me what sized spacers I need up front and back? Also, recommendations on brands and why they may differ? Thanks :)

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
You need to tell is what the wheel specs are, not tire size! Need to know the offset of those wheels!

·
Banned
378 Posts
iforged can do this for you with custom spacers that are "built in" to the wheel. I too was going to buy something similar, but then i decided to wait.

Ne-way, for $150 a wheel they will do it for you at any custom specification. That would be your best route instead of generic spacers. The offset of those wheels are not going to fit perfect and will DEF need spacers. Might as well invest the money and get it done right.

Call iforged.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
This is my first thread and I thought who better to answer my question than the forums. Anyways, here goes.

I won an auction last week for some iforged daytonas that are coming off of an M3 and they are 255 30 20 front and 285 25 20 rear. I checked online and it looks like the center bore and bolt pattern are fine to fit an E60 M5 however, I want to know what sized spacers I need so I can get on ordering those so I can mount everything when the wheels arrive. I want it to be just flush with my fenders for a clean look. The guy I got the rims from doesn't have the offset info.

Can anyone tell me what sized spacers I need up front and back? Also, recommendations on brands and why they may differ? Thanks :)
In general, I always recommend using this technique to measure the distance between the tire and fender. This is the best way to measure how thick of a spacer you’ll need because each car setup varies due to different tire/rim setups and/or specific year/model of vehicle.

I recommend going with H&R TRAK+ spacers as they are a tried and true product. They’re made in Germany under ISO 9001 Quality Assurance standards, and meet the rigid safety criteria of the German TÜV.

As always, do a search for more information and other members’ suggestions.

Feel free to shoot me a PM/email, or call if you had any other questions or concerns. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts