BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
after cleaning the car today I saw a painful scratch on my front right rim and cannot figure out how to fix it. I have no idea how this happened, the only guess is that some valet parking attendent did it over a curb.

Anyhow, the damage is done and I am trying to fix it. Any ideas on what to do would be helpful.

Thanks
Aleks
p.s. I have attached a picture of the scratch.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
memca said:
Hello everyone,
after cleaning the car today I saw a painful scratch on my front right rim and cannot figure out how to fix it. I have no idea how this happened, the only guess is that some valet parking attendent did it over a curb.

Anyhow, the damage is done and I am trying to fix it. Any ideas on what to do would be helpful.

Thanks
Aleks
p.s. I have attached a picture of the scratch.
Hey Aleks.

I just purchased an 03 M5. The rims were scuffed up and had some scratches on them as well. As part of the deal, I had the dealer refinsh all 4 rims. They use a guy that has a mobile setup (big work trailer) that goes around to all the local dealers and refinishes rims. Did a real good job, and they all look like new. I didnt pay, but I think the charge was around $400 for the set. Contact your dealer and see if they provide the same type of service.

Cheers.:flag:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts