BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks in Houston and a valet curbed the sh*t out of TWO of my freshly powder coated HRE's....

Already getting the runaround from the valet company because I didn't notice it on the spot last night.... Doubt I'll see a dime from them.

Can someone recommend a good wheel shop in Houston?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I recently had all 4 wheels refinished through the BMW Midtown service dept. They removed the tire, removed the scrapes and repainted to OEM spec. It was just under 200 a wheel, looks brand new!! My Service Advisers name is Al.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Similar to BMWM5Driver, I had wheels refinished through dealer last year (Advantage Clear Lake / Zeke was SA). Do not recall exact price, but was <$200/wheel (I can check invoice if important); included tire removal / replacement, balancing, etc.

·
Registered
158 Posts
whatever you do, DO NOT take them to Wheel Technologies.

your best bet would be to ask the dealership who they recommend.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have used BMW of Houston North several times. I had one of my OEMs refinished due to a small curb rash, and I can't even tell where it was! I also had my 19" (High polish face with custom grey interior and side walls of the rim) ex-M3 wheels done at the same place and the work has always been top quality. They charge $169 per wheel. SA name is Billy @ BMW of Houston North! Good luck!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The wife drove on a flat a couple months ago. Wheel was totally out of round and some of the lip was pretty chewed up. Have 18" RH P3 wheels on my 95 911. Took it to RS (Rollo's Solutions) on Richmond. Looked like a pretty shady pkace at first, but then saw a F430, a couple Porsche's, Maserati, and some other high end cars. First time I went to pick it up they let the clearcoat run. Picked it up about a week later and looked like a brand new wheel. Reasonable price (~250) for about a 1200 wheel and they replaced the gasket which tends to leak after a few years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts