BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Does anyone know of a reliable and reputable wheel refurbishers in london and a view on how much per wheel?

I need to get all 4 of my rims touched up and one in particular has a big gouge on the outside edge?

Othewise - does anyone know where I can get a set of OEM Alpina 20 spokes to fit the beast (same tyre size and dimensions)?

Any advice greatly received. Thanks!
:cheers:

TrickyTrev:M5eyes:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
That's amazing! How did it look by the time you came to sell her Ashok??
They looked great; no fading or discolouration and one couldn't tell they had been refurbished :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
My wheels are due to come back from wheelrefurbishing.co.uk just NW of London. Though LMs, I am getting them done in black chrome and I am leaving a set of M5 wheels to be refurbed in the OEM black chrome finish whilst I am at it. prices are £180 left with no tyres and £220 if you leave the tyres on. I will post pics when done. The wheel that was sat in the shop when I was last there done in black chrome looked stunning :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Rob, check my previous post :)

Yup, I've just had them at the refurbishing company so they are completely none standard finish. I actually went for a dark finish driven by the following reference pictures I had seen previously -

1 - 11 of 11 Posts