BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying some new wheels for my LMB beast. Does anyone know of an objective 3rd party comparison between the major after market manufacturers? I'm looking at BBS LMs, Cargraphics, iForged, Dinan and perhaps
Forgeline. After reading the stuff on HRE and Kinesis, I want to be sure I'm getting an exceptionally strong as well as good-looking wheel and would like to see if there are any objective reviews before I take the plunge. Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
PCUT said:
I'm considering buying some new wheels for my LMB beast. Does anyone know of an objective 3rd party comparison between the major after market manufacturers? I'm looking at BBS LMs, Cargraphics, iForged, Dinan and perhaps
Forgeline. After reading the stuff on HRE and Kinesis, I want to be sure I'm getting an exceptionally strong as well as good-looking wheel and would like to see if there are any objective reviews before I take the plunge. Thanx in advance.
I would include AC Schnitzer as well.

Mark

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I know this may not be helpful but do a search for Wheel Wieghts or something like that. I remember a while back seeing a site that told you a ton of info about the wheel and its wieght.

Anyone else remember that site?

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Tim W said:
I know this may not be helpful but do a search for Wheel Wieghts or something like that. I remember a while back seeing a site that told you a ton of info about the wheel and its wieght.

Anyone else remember that site?
You mean www.wheelweights.net?
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
530 Posts
Jerry:

Thanks, cool site.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts