BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bizarrely there's another B10 V8 also listed on ebay, by a different seller, also claiming it will do 200mph "with ease". What's going on ??? Spoke to the first guy and asked if it had a supercharger or something and he didn't have a clue.

I said "I've got a B10 V8 4.6" and he said "You don't get 200mph out of yours, no?"

Idiot

·
Registered
45 Posts
greg1234 said:
Bizarrely there's another B10 V8 also listed on ebay, by a different seller, also claiming it will do 200mph "with ease". What's going on ??? Spoke to the first guy and asked if it had a supercharger or something and he didn't have a clue.

I said "I've got a B10 V8 4.6" and he said "You don't get 200mph out of yours, no?"

Idiot
That's probably because the speedo goes up to 200 mph, so like all good schoolboys he assumes it will do 200. BTW I have emailed you about meeting up as there now seem to be three of us B10 V8 owners in Surrey. Hey it is starting to get crowded here...........

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey guys maybe he sent his B10 to that tuner the guy from Canada was telling us about yesterday. You know the one that said there was a 1000bhp conversion for the E60 M5 for $10,000!!!!hiha

I bought a B10 a couple of months ago, and while it hit a 170 with ease and was still going, I think the only way it will do 200mph is with a tow rope tied to the back of an F16 fighter!!!!:hihi:

·
Registered
339 Posts
400 BHP is pretty impressive from only 5cc !!!!!!!!

Had my B10 up to an indicated 195 going down to Buchloe this June,that is plenty fast enough,true speed was about 175.:M5rev:

·
Banned
664 Posts
old school boy syndrome I agree !

Still looks nice and shiny though :)

·
Banned
664 Posts
greg1234 said:

Idiot
And even more bizarrely the seller of No. 413 (Silver) is the highest bidder for No. 417 (Green) !!

·
Registered
477 Posts
greg1234 said:
Supposedly a 400bhp, 200mph B10 but I'm certainly not convinced:

200mph B10
He only says it's capable of doing 200 mp/h - he did actually say that it could do that now. He was possibly thinking of 200 mp/h after putting in NOS or something hiha

Cheers, Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts