BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i just bought an m5. and planning to get the best jammer and radars to get tickets of me. can you guys pls help me to choose the best ones? i have no idea in it!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Valentine1 is one of the most popular radar detectors on this board

For jammers I would look into Lidatek and Blinder

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Do a search.......

·
Registered
992 Posts
Valentine 1 for Radar

Blinder for laser is a good one...I have an M25 set new in the box if you are interested.

PM me!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I had a V1 in my car and had lots of problems with it. I now have a Passport radar and it's pretty good. I think V1's are kind of hit or miss, some people have great experiences, others dont have great experiences...

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi, i just bought an m5. and planning to get the best jammer and radars to get tickets of me. can you guys pls help me to choose the best ones? i have no idea in it!
Indonesian??? welcome heheh
kapan2 ikut ngumpul2 donk...tinggal dmana di seattle?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've got Calibre K40 bluetooth Radar/Jammer. No wires, installs behind front/rear bumper, Jammer goes in lower grill under license plate or can be your license plate holder. Picked up radar 4 miles ahead. Downside....it's pricey....had a passport 8500 and liked it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the V1 and calibre k40 with laser, both work excellent. I recommend the k40 for the stealth setup. all bluetooth setup. excellent range. The v1 works too without laser for less. both have about same range and sensitivity.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I love my V1 for long trips.

·
Registered
728 Posts
i just purchased a whistler pro 78 on ebay for $100 brand new. not the cheapest and not the most expensive but works great. potentially saved me from a bunch of tickets.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
too bad they dont make RADAR JAMMERS :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
So jammers are legal? When you drive by would the cop not know it was you and get mighty pi$$ed?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Depends on the state I guess like radar detectors. Had my laser detector go off and on 3x one day from a stationary police laser set-up on the side of the road. The last time he hit me I was probably 50 yrds. from him so I assumed he was trying to get a number and couldn't. As I passed him he just looked at me. I'm assuming my system did what it was supposed to.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thxx all.. i was told to get the passport SRX... is that a good one? its custom installed...zzzzz

·
Registered
311 Posts
thxx all.. i was told to get the passport SRX... is that a good one? its custom installed...zzzzz
If you can hold off until Late March, Passport is comming out with a new SRX with GPS built in. Instead of LED difussers they are going to use the diode units.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts