1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's next maybe
black out tail lights ?
Carbon fiber side skirts ?
Change brake calibers from red to blue ?

image.jpg

·
Registered
307 Posts
Don't do anything, it looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Keep the calipers red they go well with the tail lights.

Dont black out the tail lights. It takes too much class away from the car and imo doesnt look good on this car.

If you do anything I think the carbon side skirts will look great and mesh with the front lip and diffuser. Go with real carbon fiber though. Dinman's are great.

Also carbon kidney grills if you dont have them already and carbon fiber side grills as well. And remove the orange reflector.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Dont black out the tail lights. It takes too much class away from the car and imo doesnt look good on this car.
Blacking out the tail lights is a big no no indeed BUT everyone that has seen my car over the two years said that a medium tint (dark red look) on tail lights looks way better than the stock. So if you still want to mess with the tail lights, I would go 1 coat darker.

Everything else suggested by Built240 is Tash approved :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Blacking out the tail lights is a big no no indeed BUT everyone that has seen my car over the two years said that a medium tint (dark red look) on tail lights looks way better than the stock. So if you still want to mess with the tail lights, I would go 1 coat darker.

Everything else suggested by Built240 is Tash approved :M5thumbs:
Yah maybe a tint darker will look nice. I'm just not a fan of the super limo black tail lights.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Painted reflectors and Dinmann side skirts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Dont understand the appeal of BBK unless ur tracking the car... I suppose they look pretty wild but just think the money can be better spent elsewhere... car looks sick brotha, anyone have any issues with aerodynamics when putting on dinmans sideskirts? Only reason I havent done front of rear spoiler/valence is I reckon at high speeds it may mess w stability... rather go fast than worry about it! In true ricky bobby mentality

1 - 13 of 13 Posts