BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to put my wheels for sale and I have no clue what this go for....
some help please...

Wheels are in great conditions, no vents, one wheel has some minor curb rash... but nothing more.

they are the stagered setup, and running with Bridgestone S03 with 50% thread left.

TIA

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
cali6869 said:
some help please...

Wheels are in great conditions, no vents, one wheel has some minor curb rash... but nothing more.

they are the stagered setup, and running with Bridgestone S03 with 50% thread left.

TIA
Depending on condition, I would say anywhere between $600 and $900 or so. Not sure how much used tires are worth, I wouldn't think more than $50ish per tire. I bought a set of wheels only off of ebay a year ago, they were decent, not perfect, I paid $600 plus shipping.
Regards,
Jerry

·
10,455 Posts
I sold a set of 4 fronts to a guy with a 530 on the roadfly board maybe a year or so ago for $1000. Two had very good pilot sports and two had worn r compound kumhos.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just eBayed a set of OEM wheels and tires with 8k miles on them for 1500. The rear wheel and a small flat spot and the tire a slight sidewall tear but no leak. The wheels were that was when I bought the car, and I didn't trust them. No curb rash whatsoever. I unloaded them and bought a new set of oem wheels with PS2's for 3K total.

·
Registered
797 Posts
cali6869 said:
some help please...

TIA
I sold my OEMs with Pilot Sport A/S tires (in excellent conditon) :cheers: for $1300 on ebay about eight weeks ago.

Jeff

·
Banned
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wake Champ said:
Cali,
I sent you a private message.
sorry, but my inbox was full

·
Registered
252 Posts