BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Guy who owns a local business has an Imola red 2003 with only 7k on it. Starts it weekly he says but never drives it.

So imagine hypothetically everything is in pristine condition and not a flaw. He is thinking 68k$.

I told him might be a little high but just curious.
Said if I could help sell it could make a little cash.
Have a nice dslr camera so maybe could get some pictures if that is actually a reasonable price range.

He seems pretty firm about the price

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Is the local business Enthusiast Auto Group? :rofl: If not he probably won't get that price.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN AN M5 AND THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ARROGANT. PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT REVISED DISCLAIMER THAT APPLIES TO THIS POST

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
In Macomb, not likely. :hihi:

·
Registered
854 Posts
EAG has two with comparable milage listed for mid-high 60s but they are 02s. So 68K is a bit high for a private party. But again those cars have to have a special buyer and one might prefer to buy from original owner.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AGM5... in Warren actually. I moved and haven't updated profile.

Yeah I mentioned he was a little high. I did try to tell him about eag and this forum.

He said he'll be posting on auto trader... Sigh. If he posts I'll try to find the car and post a link here if anyone interested.

Thanks for your opinions

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
AGM5... in Warren actually. I moved and haven't updated profile.

Yeah I mentioned he was a little high. I did try to tell him about eag and this forum.

He said he'll be posting on auto trader... Sigh. If he posts I'll try to find the car and post a link here if anyone interested.

Thanks for your opinions
Warren; that is probably worse than Macomb with all the GM and MOPAR fiends running around. :haha:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
$49k

1 - 10 of 10 Posts