BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I've just ordered my Short Shifter 50% reduction from UUC - It will be here next week. What do you think I do for my next mod. I was thinking maybe a Chip and cold intake?

·
Banned
453 Posts
Sorry...wrong thread, must of been that crack last night.:confused3 Go for a good wxhaust like Britalman. Maybe 3.45 gears, makes the car feel stronger...

·
Registered
143 Posts
replace the tranny mounts and fluid while your there.:cheers: Jonny

·
Registered
291 Posts
M5Racer said:
Hi all, I've just ordered my Short Shifter 50% reduction from UUC - It will be here next week. What do you think I do for my next mod. I was thinking maybe a Chip and cold intake?
If you are thinking Chip and CAI and the SSK you should have spoken with the guys at Discovery Automotive. They would have given you a good deal and expert advice on this stuff. I did so a couple weeks back and am happy I did. I spoke particularly with Sean (a.k.a Supercharged). If you want performance then get the chip first but if you want a stronger sounding car get the Supersprint exhaust with the X-Pipe. Anyway speak with DA and they can give you advice whether you buy anything from them or not.

Late

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Suspention. But you'd need to narrow down how much you want to spend and crap like that other wise this thread will get ungodly and pointlessly long.

·
Registered
291 Posts
M5Racer said:
Also I think it would make sense to tell us if you have any other mods on the car so that we are not repeating what you already have. Also if you are just starting out what you mentioned sounds like a good start.

Based on what I got now (see the sig) I would love to get 3.45 diif and headers (to bring out some HPs).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts