·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he, is he not?

Nobody seems to know for sure.
Some say he is, some that he's not.
This is, so far, the best proof the board has, but far from good enough:

Can anyone verify one thing or the other?

·
Registered
4 Posts
No, Lonman is not in this year. I saw a post that some people saw him, and had a drink with him. So he was there. But he is not participating this year. I have not heard anyone say why specifically he isn't involved. Some of the rumors, and these are just rumors that I have read are that a) he is having troubles with business or b) that gumball did not want him to participate due his amazing driving skills. What I have read is that gumball is hoping for a little bit slower rally, i.e. not as many drivers like Rob. This way they are hoping to avoid some potential problems from various state governments. Or (c maybe something else that I have yet to hear about.

Again, I have not spoken directly with Rob nor have I spoken to anyone who has personally talked with him. This is all based on things I have read on various sites. So if I am mistaken with any of this I do offer my apologies to all those concerned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats a real shame, but he'll be back no doubt, he seems to provide as much interest as that for the race itself. Nice one Rob

·
Registered
9 Posts
He was on the start list but is not in the race, there's been a few suggestions why, he'll no doubt let us all know what happened when he's back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts