1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Search

·
Registered
111 Posts
Remember that time recently when you posted, and I said the search function is your friend because just about any question you have will probably have been already answered?

Perhaps I wasn't clear and that's on me. So right next to the sub forum header is a button that says "Search this forum." It's super useful.

or

LMGTFY

or

Buy a cable and download BMW Standard Tools (INPA, WinKFP, NCSExpert). Though if you need advice getting a scan tool I wouldn't think that this would be your preferred route with out a lot of hand holding as it can be very overwhelming when first looking at it.

http://www.one-stop-electronics.com/shop/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=16

Otherwise, people ask the same questions over and over and over and over and over and then there are 1 million threads which are redundant / unnecessary. I'm sure you understand.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
E60noob18
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing