BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo fellow beastmasters. on tuesday i hit a curb and bent my right front wheels. i am going to the bimmerfest on friday morning and didn't have enough time to get a new wheel ordered. so i was stuck either i buy brand new set of wheels or i don't go to the bimmerfest which i have been trying to organize to take a group of M5s from the bay area. so last resot i put a post on the board ; http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53275 hoping that maybe i'll get a reply. and sure enough Mottati replied and said that he will let me borrow his set of wheels. at first i kind of didb't beliwnve it but he called me and i went to go pick them up yesterday evening. man what a KOOL guy.
this is truly what this board is about. i would like to thank mottati for helping me so that i can go to bimerfest. without his wheels i iwouldn't be able to go.

A BIG THANK YOU TO MOTTATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMPEROR
:M5launch: :M5rev: :happybirt :cheers: :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
That is so cool.

Three Cheers for Mottati.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's awesome, it's always great to know you're a part of a community that is willing to help out for fellow enthusiasts with the same passions. It's curious how similar passions bring out the best in people but it's so awesome to see it first hand! cherrsagai

Sean

·
10,455 Posts
Hey, at least my wheels get to go to bimmerfest!
I know someone here would do the same for me if a favor was needed. With all of the effort emperor has put into this bimmerfest caravan, i could just see the panic in his post, and my track wheels are just sitting there anyway!
Mike :cheers:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
What HE said

EMPOROR, I know what you are saying. When the crackhead slammed into my parked beast, m5board members sent me 3 offers to borrow their M5's, one Porsche, a free dinner, countless condolences & "I'm so sorry" PM's, besides the usual flood of valuable, expert advice and informative comments.

This place is far, far more than just a message board. It's a collection of some of the finest "car people" on the planet. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
The quality of the membership of this board is second to none. The friendships that have evolved on this board are are amazing and I have yet to personally meet another member of the board.

Cudo's to Mike. cherrsagai

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Sal,

Not just wheels, Mike can give you better 'views' as well when you get to Santa Barbara. :)

Have a great trip.

BTW O/T, I spoke with Sam yesterday. What a great guy. I though of visiting him today, but he's prbably out on auctions. Some day soon though.

Thanks again and have a safe, fun, and dry trip.

CP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts