Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pay the owners of BMW's who have suffered from his designs

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I voted for the one thing that BMW can actually do to him leaglly.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I voted throw him in a Shark pond because that is where he's supposed to be and should pay for all our sufferings grrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I might have a better solution:

EXCHANGE HIM TO MERCEDES BENZ hiha
Whoever we get in exchange should be better, perhaps BMW should hijack someone like Luc Donckerwolcke from Audi (the guy who designed the beautiful Lamborghini Murcielago)

·
Registered
557 Posts
BlueBiturbo said:
I might have a better solution:

EXCHANGE HIM TO MERCEDES BENZ hiha
Whoever we get in exchange should be better, perhaps BMW should hijack someone like Luc Donckerwolcke from Audi (the guy who designed the beautiful Lamborghini Murcielago)
Excellent idea! I vote for this too!

·
Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
it's kind of interesting to note that most people voted for the last option... but I was thinking... it's actually an oxymoron statement... there wouldn't actually be any BMW owners who are suffering from his designs, since the ones who don't like those designs, wouldn't be buying them... and the ones who do go buy them, aren't suffering from them, so in the end, BMW wouldn't pay anyone at all.... :p

·
Registered
477 Posts
tfung said:
it's kind of interesting to note that most people voted for the last option... but I was thinking... it's actually an oxymoron statement... there wouldn't actually be any BMW owners who are suffering from his designs, since the ones who don't like those designs, wouldn't be buying them... and the ones who do go buy them, aren't suffering from them, so in the end, BMW wouldn't pay anyone at all.... :p
...tfung....??????.....why....:confused:....my brain!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
In ze head!

Right between the eyes. He's a cocky, pompous fellow who looks like he spends an inordinate amount of time each morning moussing and blow drying his hair just right before heading to another press conference to defend his designs. I've never seen/heard him acknowledge the possibility that any of his designs may be imperfect...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
Fang
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing