BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pedals are one of very few items on this car that I would change. I just notice things like that, how they are the same as on any 3-series or any BMW for that matter. I'd like to see some aluminum down there, and after searching this forum, I've come across Hartge, AC Schnitzer, and Hamann. However, I can't find any good vendors, and there are no prices on the company websites I saw. If anyone has any suggestions as to which I should get, and from where, I appreciate it. Looking for the least expensive (while still quality) option... they are just pedals after all.

Options I've found:
ACS

Hartge

Hamann

Also Dinan has nice pedals, for $150 which I assume I could get through the dealer, and they would install

I'm not a fan of the Hamann option, prefer Hartge/ACS, I think Hartge will be least expensive. But I don't know of any vendors or anything, I'm sort of new to the BMW/M6 scene. Also, is this something I can bring to my dealership and have them install? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
BMW makes pedals for the car.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
you can also try BavarianX.com ...they are in Cali as well but do great work and very honest...

·
Registered
397 Posts
I got these and they are awesome

ultimate pedals with inlay
Great taste! How much did you have to fork out? I'm sure they cost a pretty penny. Do you have the link or contact. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
BMW makes pedals for the car.

Mine came with the BMW pedals.....

:biggrinbounce: :1: :biggrinbounce: :1::1::1::1: :biggrinbounce: :1: :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Pedals

I just wangled a set of Dinan pedals for my beast at no cost through my indie Dinan repair shop. Sort of a belated Christmas gift:hihi:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I got the ones from RDSport. The SMG pedal set is about $200. I didn't get the dead pedal cause I heard they're developing another one. Gotta check on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
You have to get the "m" logos from BMW parts for like $5 each and the custom 'pocket' in the pedals is $10 per pedal. All in all it was well under 200. But the finest workmanship I've seen. They LOOK GREAT with black carpet.

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/

I remember this company now, a few guys had S4 ones made with the logo engraved. You need to contact them for custom work like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts