BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

The car hesitates sometimes and lack of power above 4000 rev's. Sometimes you can feel that it want to go, but there is restricted airflow. The car has been diagnosed thoroughly and it reported the code 170 Low air flow. Cleaned the maff's but still sometimes lack of power. Where and what is the best price you can get them for in the uk :M5launch: if possible only the meter if not then the complete set.

Many thanks guys,
<!-- / message -->

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
chare04 said:
Hi Guys,

The car hesitates sometimes and lack of power above 4000 rev's. Sometimes you can feel that it want to go, but there is restricted airflow. The car has been diagnosed thoroughly and it reported the code 170 Low air flow. Cleaned the maff's but still sometimes lack of power. Where and what is the best price you can get them for in the uk :M5launch: if possible only the meter if not then the complete set.

Many thanks guys,
<!-- / message -->
Give Joe a bell at www.hyperturismo.com.. he should be able to get it cheaper than dealer prices.. :byee55amg

Tin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, but you can always try, now I'm fed up with and want to replace them. what I have read in other threads is that they are quite expensive :crying:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts