BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

what interior color did you select

  • Silverstone II

    Votes: 41 20.6%
  • Seprang

    Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Portland Brown

    Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Indianapolis Red

    Votes: 30 15.1%
  • Black

    Votes: 92 46.2%
  • Individual interiour

    Votes: 8 4.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets keep track on interior colors and trim.

Be sure and answer the other related polls. Exterior color and trim.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
Individual Caramel extended leather with antracite alcantara headliner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,940 Posts
If you care to know about my B5 - Extended Perforated Caramel Merino with Alpina Rhombs/Roundels and Black Alcantara Headlining
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
I chose the sepang interior. For all the US people who want the ventilated seats and haven't been able to see a sample of this leather, it is almost identical to the Cadillac shale leather. For whatever reason, neither my dealer nor any of the three dealers in my area were able to get me a sample. Luckily a US board member happened to have a sample and mailed it to me. My Escalade is black, and the sepang bronze actually looks better than the Escalade shale, so I am excited since 'sepang' sounds like a weird color. So if you're looking for that nice neutral tan, this is the color for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Black Sapphire/Portland Brown/Aluminum

January Delivery :M5thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I notice that noone likes my new car. It goes into production the next week with Sepang exterior and interior. Perfect for me. Who wants what everyone else wants?
The only problem was I ahd to choose alu trim because the oliv trim wasnt possible to select.

Isnt it enough 520is with M5 optic in silver grey black interior and alu?out there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,886 Posts
AE said:
I notice that noone likes my new car. It goes into production the next week with Sepang exterior and interior. Perfect for me. Who wants what everyone else wants?
The only problem was I ahd to choose alu trim because the oliv trim wasnt possible to select.

Isnt it enough 520is with M5 optic in silver grey black interior and alu?out there?
Way to go - sounds good to me! Too bad you couldn't get the Olive - if you really want it, you can order it and have the dealer swap it out for the aluminum. I originally didn't want the aluminum, but now that I have it, it really looks sharp - very understated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I could order Olive as indiviual at a huge price. But it was for free with black interior. Crazy.

But I agree with you. The alu trim is really nice also together with the sepang interior so I´m sure it will be OK.

The only problem is that everyone seems to like the aluminium ;)


Wolverine said:
Way to go - sounds good to me! Too bad you couldn't get the Olive - if you really want it, you can order it and have the dealer swap it out for the aluminum. I originally didn't want the aluminum, but now that I have it, it really looks sharp - very understated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
I just ordered a Black on black extended leather from Denville BMW.
Jim Dolan said:
Lets keep track on interior colors and trim.

Be sure and answer the other related polls. Exterior color and trim.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top