BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time you removed the under armor or cleaned out your airbox, what did you find?

Airbox: Couple cigarette butts, broken lighter, syringe (my beast is in a punk band?)

Under armor: hand towel, wonder bread bag, 8 mm bit (that one is probably mine)

·
Registered
877 Posts
After this past weekend, I found a 530i and a 645i in the belly of my beast that appeared to have been eaten whole... it is a little scary that my car practices cannibalism.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
hahaha mines a hungry fckr thats all im gonna say

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
My wife... She was kicking its tires and screaming 'He loves you more than me!" Next thing I knew, it had swallowed her whole.:dunno:

·
Registered
576 Posts
After this past weekend, I found a 530i and a 645i in the belly of my beast that appeared to have been eaten whole... it is a little scary that my car practices cannibalism.
got me beat, I don't think my beast has the stomach capacity after the gastro bypass.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Is that procedure expensive?

·
Registered
446 Posts
can't say I have cleaned the aforementioned things. hmm, maybe I should.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
a couple of cougers and milfs!

if i need to define, please don't ask.

g

·
13,589 Posts
When I first got my M5 a few years ago, I started hearing this knocking/pinging sound when I accelerated. I figured the car was doomed and pulled over to see what was wrong. When I stopped at idle, the noise was gone. Maybe it was bad gas...so I decided to try it again...the noise came back so I stopped to check it again and it wasnt there. OK, so I decided not to risk it and drove the car over to the nearest BMW dealer at the time (Braman BMW in Miami). I stopped in the svc drive, and while I was there I remembered that I needed to pick up some k&n filters. I went in, bought the filters then went to see an SA about the knocking noise. There was a wait of about 3 people, so in the mean time I decided to pop in my new filters. when I opened up the passenger side airbox, I found the cause...it was two pennies that somehow found their way in there. I guess the airflow in the box/car moving around caused them to bounce around and off of each other, and in the process, scare me half to death

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
The last time you removed the under armor or cleaned out your airbox, what did you find?

Airbox: Couple cigarette butts, broken lighter, syringe (my beast is in a punk band?)

Under armor: hand towel, wonder bread bag, 8 mm bit (that one is probably mine)

Daughter's college tuition trust fund...
:hihi:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Kelster that sounds serious... you may want to call the Poison Control Hotline on that one...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Kelster that sounds serious... you may want to call the Poison Control Hotline on that one...
Since it's only money, I've adopted a new attitude about what's important in life since I've retired. The 'name' schools are over-rated IMHO. Ain't nothin' wrong with a nice community college. j/k:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Air box: all I got a was couple rocks
Undertray: I got a M5 undertray shoved up into mine once.:7:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Not eaten much, but mine sure drinks well!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Oil and oil, part of a well-ballanced diet! (She's on a different diet know though, problems been fixed)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts