BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve was my service advisor at BMW of Houston North. Great guy to work with and an avid car nut like the rest of us. I just tried emailing him about a service I wanted done, and my email bounced back. When I checked he was not on the list of service advisors.

If anyone knows where he's gone (a different dealer, hopefully BMW?) please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey Roger,

My SA has been Billy for many years, and I never got to know Steve! I will be picking up my car from from BMW of Houston North this Saturday, and I will try to find out for you. It's kinda difficult to deal with a different SA once you get to know each other! Based on what I have seen and heard, BMW of Houston North Service Advisors have always been good. Just don't take your car to Momentum!
Good luck with the work you need to get done!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Matt! Do you have an email address for Billy?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
PM sent.
By the way, I talked to Billy and he told me Steve started working for a Hyundai Dealership close to his house!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Gents, I'm back in Houston this Friday for about 10 days, we need to meet up!!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey Roger,
What did you think of my car?
I think you saw it at the dealer on Saturday. When I got there to pick it up, Billy told me I missed you by 10 min.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome back Ron.....need to meet up one of these days!!

Mickey

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I missed you Matt. I didn't get a good look at the car unfortunately, but I did notice the wheels.

Thanks for the contact. I got my alignment done, so hopefully i can squeeze another 10k miles on my Michelins :D :M5launch:
before i go to 20"s.

Ron, I bet you were just waiting on the next coffee and cars ;)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Sorry I missed you Matt. I didn't get a good look at the car unfortunately, but I did notice the wheels.

Thanks for the contact. I got my alignment done, so hopefully i can squeeze another 10k miles on my Michelins :D :M5launch:
before i go to 20"s.
No problem Sir!
I replaced my two front tires during last week's visit, so I know what you mean!
After lots of thinking and browsing around the board, I came up with my decision about my wheels. I am pretty happy with the way they look.
What kind of 20" wheels do you have in mind?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts