Votes: 72 27.5%
  • Individual exteriour

Votes: 13 5.0%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets keep track of the exterior colors selected.

Be sure and answer the other two polls. Trim and Interior colors.

·
Registered
14,478 Posts
Errr... none of the above. I think you should have an option for BMW Individual as a number of members are going to join me in opting for this. The stock colour choice is disappointing to say the least.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Errr... none of the above. I think you should have an option for BMW Individual as a number of members are going to join me in opting for this. The stock colour choice is disappointing to say the least.
Seconded.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Malachite Green, by the way...

·
Registered
14,478 Posts
I see the poll has been modified - thanks. By the way, Malachite is a lovely colour :)

·
Registered
14,478 Posts
I forgot to reply... Individual Blue Onyx for me :cool:

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Teetering between flashy Interlagos Blue and stealthy Sepang Bronze (both with black leather). Will vote when I decide.

Choices!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wolverine said:
Interesting that some people think Silverstone is a 'common' color for the M5. According to this poll, Black, Interlagos Blue, and Silver Grey are more common.
That's interesting. At one large Canadian dealership with six September production slots, not one of the cars ordered will be wearing Silverstone II paint.

Best regards,

Spiroman

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've been looking forward to the M5 for so long but still have no clue what color I'd have it in. Part of it has to do with the limited palette for the US market and the fact that the color I generally prefer in cars (silver) is also the color that highlights many exterior features that I'm still not crazy about on the E60. Perhaps a black car would hide all that and solve any doubts I have with the exterior design... and while I'm at it, a black interior to help mask the ugliness inside as well (flame suit on).

btw, I'm only buying this car for its engine and the driving experience that its chassis promises. To my eyes, it's still borderline ugly. Good thing I don't have to look at it much in order to drive and enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.