BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow, must say I love the colors. Very nice choice to go with the piano black interiour trim aswell.

Hopefully someone on the board could stop by and have a look for you, the car looks very nice and the pricetag is fair if not a bit below average. After all, it's a MY03!

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Assuming a positive PPI, that sure looks like an awesome car and deal.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
beautiful car.... BUT,

you need to see it in person/try to get the history, - -AS it has the Dinan strut brace, non stock brakes, the lower mesh grill looks different, can't quite make it out...

So I'm wondring what mods/de-mods/ previous owners treatment/use issues...

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
It's from Dinan for the brake duct cooling system...

beautiful car.... BUT,

you need to see it in person/try to get the history, - -AS it has the Dinan strut brace, non stock brakes, the lower mesh grill looks different, can't quite make it out...

So I'm wondring what mods/de-mods/ previous owners treatment/use issues...

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
I think you should google the vin, find the prior sales/owners and call them and ask them about the car...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
That looks like a nice car! And at the price, hard to pass up ... depending on the details of the accident and, of course, a thorough PPI.

But...

ya know... it's an eBay thing I guess. You buy a $5.99 DVD and they want to charge you $14 to ship it. You buy a $30K car and they want to charge you a $150 dealer processing fee and then a $50 delivery fee to "inspect the vehicle and verify fluid levels". Sheeeit! I'll read your dipstick for $50 anyday.

I like the Sterling Grey on an M5. To me, it's the ultimate stealth Q-ship.

Michael

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks good, but be careful. Have a good body shop check it if you can.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
IMHO Take a look at it first before buying...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts