BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
the front is ok, don't like the wheels and looks a bit japanese from behind. ??????
all in all not my taste. the m package looks much better imho. what is the price?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9852147 said:
the front is ok, don't like the wheels and looks a bit japanese from behind. ??????
all in all not my taste. the m package looks much better imho. what is the price?

It is made from polyurethane and retails for $2,400 for the entire kit which includes side skirts and a front and rear valence. The forged multi-piece Primo wheels depicted with the kit for $1,275 a piece for a 20" wheel as well as a number of single piece cast styles which come in staggered widths.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Front looks ok but the rear looks too flat and deep. Also I am not sure I like the way in which the sidesills finish on the wheel-arches...it doens't look quite right, a bit cheap perhaps? Certainly on the 3rd pic they look too square and not flush.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The wheels aren't my cup of tea but the bodykit looks ok to me. It could have been worse.

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
The front and side skirts are OK but the back end treatment makes it look too fat and chunky.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bodykits SUCK, they look ridicilous, face it, if you want your e60 to stand out a bit, go for the M-pack offered by bmw themselves, and if you really want to something special, buy custom rims

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
barnoun said:
The kit in the first two pics looks good. The other ones have too many lines/creases.
Isn't the body kit the same in all the pics? Well, after looking at the pictures again I must confess that I even started to like the rear... And the wheels in the first two pictures don't look to bad either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts