Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
what do you think about the new designs??? I think that they completly copied the interior and used bangels butt!i would be pretty embaressed to make a car that from the inside looks exactly like the competitions car and also they used one of the exterior signs that the 7 series is most know for????!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think it looks good.

Also, if you do your homework, you`ll discover that MBs famous minichair-in-the-door used to electrically move the chairs, has been copied over the years. By which make and petitesses like that elude me at this time unfortenately.

·
Registered
180 Posts
it think it looks great from the outside, clearly maybach inspired as opposed to the 7 series.

the inside is nice and clean as is typical of ALL of the competition right now. The only copied part i can see is that atrocious dash/nav screen, which in my opinion ruins the whole car.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Maybe some parts are made like "copy -> paste" from the 7 series!!! Otherwise I like the car!!!!! :M5thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Looks plain and uninteresthing if u ask me.

Millie

·
Registered
714 Posts
yes, interior is quite well copied. guess they follow bmw and audi.
but it is a good thing they got rid of all those buttons.

ext better looking than the revised 7 series
int - i have reservations about MB's choice of materials for the interior. A8 has the nicest combo of interior material, and then the 7.. MB is far behind.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I dont think the new s is as elegant as the old one, however it is better looking (just) than the seven.

Id still take a B7 Alpina though ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.