BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

7901 - 7909 of 7909 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Changed the oil. Though it was really dirty with oil underneath. Oil level sensor was pretty wet, so most likely it's time to replace the lower pan gasket. Might swap the oil lever sensor too as preventative. Granted it's rare for them to fail, but better to do it anyways so its one less thing to worry about.

Sent from Uranus with Love.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Replaced my missing ///M stickers on my wheels. Yes I know my lug bolts are all nasty. I have a fresh set waiting to go on. I don't think the Roundel is pointing in the right direction relative to the ///M badge though.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Put the diff back in, after the busings replacement. Now I’m ready to pull the factory headers for the SuperSprint headers, just soaking the header nuts in PB blaster. Man it’s tight in there. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, I don’t snap any bolts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I changed my transmission fluid, engine oil, lower oil pan and gasket, power steering reservoir, hoses, and fluid. I also replaced those stupid oil filter housing and PS res mounts that were crumbling to bits.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Took it for a nice long drive on one of the long scenic highways...and got it up to 130mph on an empty stretch . Felt more like 80 lol.

Sent from Germany with Love.

7901 - 7909 of 7909 Posts