BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7909 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
finally went out and bedded my brakes to try and get rid of the steering wheel shakes and then washed 8 pounds of brake dust off the wheels!

·
Registered
336 Posts
finally fixed a loose anchor clip for my driver door wood trim! kept popping out on the very end so annoying, but all good now. and about 20 min of exhaust tip polishing

·
Registered
152 Posts
I did a quick detail. I washed and waxed yesterday. Tomorrow I will be installing new thrust arms, and replacing a broken rear sway bar bracket

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Gave the beast a rest in the garage as it will be flogged during the week, lol. It is my DD. Don't worry, I'm a sensible person with my M5.:hihi:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Ive read the "MrClean" cleansing pads work real well.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I got the new winter tires (Continental ExtremeWinterContact's) finally mounted on my Style 66's for free!! I bought 4 new Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR's for next summer (got a good deal) and I'm getting a new front bumper with 3M clear bra fitted on Tuesday.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Today I gave my M5 a nice WOT carbon blowout workout. Drove her how she is meant to be driven. Now she goes back to sleep for the week.

·
Registered
883 Posts
It wasn't actually today, but in past two weeks I've replaced the front two O2 sensors, replaced front right plastic guard that was banged up a bit, and replaced the battery. She still needs a claybar and polish.

Feeling the FIY glow.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Over the weekend I got it covered in mud.

1 - 20 of 7909 Posts