(1) Auburn?
(2) Cinnamon?
(3) Gold Brown?

This is not a test, I'd like to know:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ashol,

In NL it is called Dakota Kastanienbraun(Chestnut)
I guess we have different naming convention here in NL

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
(1) Auburn?
(2) Cinnamon?
(3) Gold Brown?

This is not a test, I'd like to know:

In the US its Auburn...

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, that's Auburn - thanks :byebye:

Frankly, I found it to be quite lifeless compared to Cinnamon or Gold Brown :sad1:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Ashok Arora said:

Frankly, I found it to be quite lifeless compared to Cinnamon or Gold Brown :sad1:
Even though we probably won't get it - can you show us a picture of the Cinnamon or Gold Brown??

Maybe we will get Individual, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Ashok Arora said:

the Auburn is OK in person, but the Cinnamon is amazing as I have seen it in the M3 in person..it reminds me of an interior that you would see in a Rolls or a Bently, very rich looking

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Yup thats Auburn! Its not just OK... i think it looks awesome inperson... very very nice! Cinnamon is also amazing... they both look equally well. I've never seen Gold Brown tho so can comment on that.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wolverine said:
Even though we probably won't get it - can you show us a picture of the Cinnamon or Gold Brown??
Sure thing. Look at this picture, Cinnamon leather is in the middle and Gold Brown on the right:

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Do you have Auburn in respect to those two colors? Like int he same pic. its hard to compare colors in different pics.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No but I'll try and get some samples to scan as they will come out better. I'll do a separate thread later in the week to compare Auburn/Cinnamon/Gold Brown, but compared to the latter two Auburn looks very dull and flat.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
No but I'll try and get some samples to scan as they will come out better. I'll do a separate thread later in the week to compare Auburn/Cinnamon/Gold Brown, but compared to the latter two Auburn looks very dull and flat.
Cool thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts