BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering as the release is getting near, there is some talk about two tone pain...if bmw do that i would go for the ferrari 456 look that was posted here a few weeks back..light grey ontop of dark grey..or if they are doing normal colours iw ould seriously consider imola...or anhracite...arrrgh its too hard!

all the best
Adam

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Well since we obviously have no idea what colors would be available, I'm going to just say that I'll be picking a color other than Lemans blue! I love that color but having it once was enough! :D

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
atomic80 said:
Well since we obviously have no idea what colors would be available, I'm going to just say that I'll be picking a color other than Lemans blue! I love that color but having it once was enough! :D
Yah but i bet bmw will offer the normal array of red..grey blue colours etc...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I want some unique colors to distinguish the M5 from the regular 5ers AKA like Le Mans not necessarly that color but like that.. its dark and OMG Soooooooo Nice and its only for the M5. Not sure if I want Lemans in the E60 if its going to look like the new 7. the shape will just kill it.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I agree with UCSDxB0i. Im going to wait to see what they will offer and then pick an exclusive or unique color. Maybe dark grey ?

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some colours just suit some cars..your right the lemans does suit the e39..i wonder what colour will suit the e60...if its bangled who knows?!

all the best
Adam

·
Registered
557 Posts
LEGUNA SECA BLUE !!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Oops, sorry, make that my second choice.....

SHADOW CHROME !!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Jet Black. I'll stick with what works for me, why complicate things;)

·
Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
Jet Black! haha.. even though it will be a pain to clean... maybe they can invent a black that doesn't get dirty as easily?

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
I think I would want to give gunmetal grey a try if there's a similiar color available.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Really? I only got one positive on Shadow Chrome.

Hey guys, remember SHADOW CHROME?? Didn't we all drool over the Shadow Chrome M3????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts