adam

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Individual Blue Onyx Metallic :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I haven't placed mine yet, but I am really struggling with the decision. If that M6 in Geneva is the bronze.. that is not a bad color at all. I would love to see all three colors together.. or at least see all three in person period.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vndkshn said:
I haven't placed mine yet, but I am really struggling with the decision. If that M6 in Geneva is the bronze.. that is not a bad color at all. I would love to see all three colors together.. or at least see all three in person period.
The M6 in Geneva was in Indy red - anything else is photoshop..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am still debating between Black sapphire with the white interior, or white with black interior. Someone help with my decision. ??????

·
Registered
164 Posts
Jean-Christophe said:
did you have a pics in Saphir black metallic - May be With black rear windows too ?

Thank you
I'm picking up my Sapphire Black 120d in 2 days, it went in for satellite tracking - can't be too careful, especially in SA. Lowers insurance premiums too :blabla:

I'll post some pics in sunlight for you, and in a well lit garage so you can compare :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
FriscoM5 said:
I am still debating between Black sapphire with the white interior, or white with black interior. Someone help with my decision. ??????
i wish the white was more of a pearl white but none the less i am going with white. not sure what color interior yet, maybe black, but it has to be kiddie proof.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Interlagos Blue 3 out of the 4 M5's being deliverd at my dealer are Interlagos Blue!

·
Registered
164 Posts
FriscoM5 said:
OK, received the car. Sapphire Black with light greyish/cream interior. The name of the leather eludes me. Will take some pictures when it's day here again. I know my little 120d seems inferior in such great company, but unless I want to LIVE in an M5, I cant afford one.

Still love my new baby though lovelove

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wolverine said:
I"m very surprised the Bronze is this popular!
I saw the Bronze this week at the Melbourne Motor Show - it looked great, and I wasn't expecting that. It is a nice balance between the too dark for me Black and the nice but boring Silver. Trying hard to be critical, I think Red looks too old, Blue is too bright for this size car, White doesn't suit the shape, but I would frankly take any of them for an early delivery.

·
Registered
277 Posts
SoulBladeZA said:
I know my little 120d seems inferior in such great company, but unless I want to LIVE in an M5, I cant afford one.
With little money you could buy a chip for the car and make it even faster :).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts