BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the color of the car and its interior and what year is it.

If you don't have one yet, what color do you want it in.

Trying to see what is the most common color around here.

Over here it is Jet Black and Silver.

·
Registered
255 Posts
This is a real dilemma for me. I got on a waiting list for a production slot in March, My dealer is handling about one M5 per month and we figure that I'll get a production start about March '01. I'm number 7 as of about a month ago, so this seems to be holding true. What it does is give me plenty of time to decide what color I want.

I've pretty much decided on the Caramel interior. Most BMW's that I see are silver or black. Two of my friends have 5 series' that are dark blue and dark green metalic, and they look good. I won't be getting white or Imola red. I'd really like to see a Royal red. If it isn't too loud, that may be the color. I saw the post with pictures on this color recently, but I'd really like to scope one out personally before I make my choice. In the time that I've been aware of the M5's existence, I haven't seen one single one of any color on the road. My dealer serves the wealthy seacoast area of NH, where he says that, based on routine mileage-based service, people must not be driving them much. Just the usual "Cow Hampshire" MO I guess.

Regards,
Doug

·
Registered
911 Posts
Titanium Silver/Black

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Titanium/Silverstone/SPORT/
Week 45 build, due Mid dec..

·
Registered
765 Posts
1999/08
Avus Blue/Black/Exclusive

------------------
SL

·
Registered
129 Posts
M5 Titanium Silver/Imola Red
2001 week 41 build. Should have next month. Hard to wait this last month.

Jon

·
Registered
120 Posts
Carbon Black/Caramel/Bruyere, exclusive all leather.

For those making color decisions, I am happy with what I have but could easily live with several other combinations.

TD

·
Registered
136 Posts
build week 43 (Status 112)

Le Mans blue (381) / Le Mans blue (O5LB) / sportive (titan)

------------------
Dany

'01 M5 - lemans blue (in november i hope!)
'97 M3 - cosmos black

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
titianium/red sport/Bruyere wood.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts