BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 US M5 that is supposedly loaded...however, I know that we did not get all the goodies that our friends across the Atlantic (or Pacific) get. I have the two seat heaters, PDC, DSC, and Sport buttons, but there is still room for about three more. Plus there is a button blank up near my fog light switch...what goes there? What features am I missing?

Does anyone know what the max button count would be if I could have everything?

·
10,445 Posts
lets see, i didn't see window shade, that's one button, and i believe in europe you could have "active seats" that have fluid filled bladders in them to keep your rear end from falling asleep on a long drive. My in-laws have them on their 745li, and they've been a nightmare. One leaked onto all matters electronic under the seat, causing many faults for months after the bladder was replaced.

As for the fog lamp blank, in other markets, front and rear fogs are supplied. (we obviously don't know how to use them here in the US, look at the volvos, land rovers and jags driving around with what look like their brake lights on). The switch controls rear, front or both fogs. A few have retrofitted them to US cars, i think there's a write up at www.bmwtips.com
Mike

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
You appear to have the luxury interior. Therfore, sunshade is not an option you could have ordered with your car. Your car is fully loaded.

'Rocket

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts