BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to replace my rear brake pads on my 2006 m6 and I wanted to get some recommendations on what kind to order. I have also noticed that a lot of the pads that I have found for sale say that they fit 07-10 m6 models. Are pads different for the 06 or will any 07 and up pad fit my car? Thanks

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Are you without warranty Manny?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
contact
[email protected]
for lowest price on
brembo,stoptech,rotora,hawk pads akebono or any brand your looking for for!
856-520-2250
Id suggest Cool Carbon. we have them in stock as well if interested. feel free to contact me anytime =)
Are you looking for an improvement over stock? If you are happy with stock, you can get OE replacement pads but if you want more bite and less fade, I'd suggest a carbon ceramic pad like Stop Tech or Porterfield.
everyone please pm me your lowest price shipped to 33767. I am considering all options. I am still debating if I want an OE type or if I should just go ceramic. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,803 Posts
I would very very strongly recommend that you buy from [email protected] for contributing to this thread.

For the verbal diarrhea coming from mgmotorworks I am strongly recommending against buying from them.
Having warned him before and seeing the amount of spam he is generating I will issue him with a long ban (again).
Also, I'm considering deleting his complete company history on this messageboard.

For TrinityAutoSport I've reviewed their post history and this seems to be a one-time occurance.

·
Company Representative for Jlevi StreetWerks
1,005 Posts
everyone please pm me your lowest price shipped to 33767. I am considering all options. I am still debating if I want an OE type or if I should just go ceramic. Thanks!
Thank you guys for the kind support, we are enthusiasts at heart so we try to keep this community vibrant with posts and helpful info, even if it's a product we don't sell.

I'll send over a PM with info Manny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts