BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Will you be spoiling your E60 ///M5 this Xmas?

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time of year again where we convince ourselves just 'one' more mod and you will be happy. :devil

Mine will be a performance tune, and maintenance items on sale!

So what is yours!? :wink

·
2,132 Posts
Might look into getting a full super sprint F1 exhaust and sell my RPI GTS exhaust system... otherwise, the whole year has been christmas for my M5 lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
Going to get the rock chips fixed and send in the v3's to get rebuilt.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
COAL BABY!!! Nothing else left to mod! It's been a boring couple of years for the e60.

Well, maybe some race fuel, for the next day at the (track) spa.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Might look into getting a full super sprint F1 exhaust and sell my RPI GTS exhaust system... otherwise, the whole year has been christmas for my M5 lol

Let's meet and you listen to my exhaust first. FI from Jim. You will change your mind.

·
Registered
239 Posts
FAMS tune being delivered today, probably order some new PSS for the fronts in the next couple weeks.

Pretty sure my wife got me some TrackDaze gift cards, not exactly for the M5, but close enough :)

·
2,132 Posts
New item put on the xmas list for me.... Rheinhgold ISTA/D... Think its about time i upgrade from DIS to the lastest level of dealer tools. I've become a pro with DIS tho, im gonna miss it..

·
Registered
185 Posts
FAMS tune. BE bearings and ARP bolts. Is good......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
Matt C
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing