BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, here's the deal! Its been a while since me and Black M5 ruffed each other up.... the last time was the fiasco with the Gembala and stuff..... which is still an unclosed chapter.....

So here we were last night, leaving the Bahrain International Circuit at around 1am in the morning..... after a hectic day at the drag strip... and a fantastic night of action..... i thought the day was finally over for me.....

boy was i wrong.... and how did i know i was wrong? When i heard the screaming and whining noise of a supercharged V8 engine, coupled with the unmistakeable roar of the Magnums!!!

So here we are, leaving the circuit and entering the highway leading back in to the city! Open road, quiet breeze, no traffic, total silence of the desert abyss!!!! Peaceful, innocent and totally undisturbed nature!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wonderf................... OH NOOOOOO CRAPPPP!!!!!!!!

The black beast is in town, and as long as this machine is here, there is no silence, there is no peace, and there is definitely no MERCY!!!!!

So he pulls up next to me with a huge, and i mean HUGE smile on his face as if to say......................... LIVE PREY!!!! ( In the form of a blue M5 ).. Oh ****sss!

So here i go, as usual... with the total ease of intmidation, press DSC off, SPORT ON and ready to make a run for it!!!! I thrust the shift stick in to 2nd gear and gun the hell out of the accelerator, the BF goodrich drag radials did their job, a rabbit jump and then shift into 3rd with total domination!!!!

I look back in to my side view mirror and see the black M5 5 car lengths behind me! Yeah baby, nice job Ahmed, screaming to the top of my lungs like a cowboy on a rodeo show!!! ................ Until.............

I zoomed in on Abdulla's face in the car smiling.... that smile, that dodgy smile could have meant only ONE thing...... yeah , i knew that smile very well! A smile of sarcasim, of a joker, of a man who feels sorry for those less fortunate!!!!! yeah, that was the smile alright!!!!!

Then it suddenly hit me...... that SOB gave me a handicap!!!!!! How gullible could i have been??? By now my rev limit was kicking in at the top of 3rd!!!! And then.............

I dont know how to say this, i really dont.... i can only compare it to what a see on TV... you know when the USS Enterprise goes into Warp drive and takes off? Just like that, first the scream, then the whine ( like a horror movie ) then the unbearable sight of a monster on the attack, at the first blink of my eye, the front of the M5 was lifting up, with the Xenons facing upwards in my eye ( blinding me ).... and by the next blink of the eye, he was 4 car lengths in front of me!!!!

It was an unbelievable sight, i just dont know how to express myself, at how privilaged i am to see this LIVE!!!!! I now know how important an onboard camera really is, i am definitly getting myself one!!!!

What pisses me off even more is that abdulla hasnt yet really gotten the hang of the rear view camera recording feature yet!!!! arghhhhhhh!!!! :grrrrr:

Guys...... i dont know what Bill did to this car, but it shouldnt be on our roads!!!!! I'm calling the cops!!! grrrrrrr

·
Registered
165 Posts
Top post Ahmed,

There certainly is a happy kid running around Bahrain at the moment from what I can tell :D

Stu

·
Registered
590 Posts
Classic story Ahmed, you guys are going to have so much fun racing Black's car. I loved to just cruise around looking for a run. Man what a rocket, I could feel it in my chest as he passed you. Very cool :cool2:

Have fun and be safe
Joe

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Very entertaining story:wroom:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yeah those twins are crazy fast, good story, Josh

·
Registered
262 Posts
great story. almost felt like being there.

is this the smile you're talking about? :haha:

-joe

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Superb story, Ahmed! Thanks for posting it.

Do get that camera installed. We want to watch!!!!

David

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Very well put.

Not often an M5 is turned into roadkill....

A

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ahmed,

Time to add a few bottles of NOS milk buddy! :D Well that or hunt down Black M5 and steal his car! lmao :hihi: :haha:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Great story! Looks like everyone out there has become the hunted to Abdulla. I cant even imagine the fury that car must bring to the roads.
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Ahmed said:
Guys...... i dont know what Bill did to this car, but it shouldnt be on our roads!!!!! I'm calling the cops!!! grrrrrrr
hiha hiha hiha LMAO , When I read this.

It sounds like its perfectly suited to your roads. But just to be safe, it should be shipped to OZ ASAP. :D

We have some nice long, straight, Quiet roads that could use the Mountain Shattering Thunder of that Black M5.

You guys should organise a street meet and call the meet, "Roswell". Unidentified Flying Objects.

MJ

·
Registered
400 Posts
An excelent excellent post, enjoyed every sentence.

I had no idea anyone could be so eloquently descriptive after such a thorough buttraping. Nice job!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
A great story well told. I almost felt like I was there in the car with you....

Your streets are no longer safe with that Beast on the lose!!!!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
instead of calling the cops maybe you should call the ghost busters to tell them about the first time seen "black ghost"

I enjoyed the run against you ahmed it very much :M5thumbs: And by the way, you forget to mention that i had to shift at 7000 rpm cuz of my slipping belt. I need to take the car to tighten it. I only saw 12 psi before it dropped to 10 before hearing the screeching belt due to slipage. For your information, max hp and max torque was yet to be seen :eek:h:

I got a call from drift master after splitting by half an hour, he asked if i was on the BIC main road and i answered yes. He said he was in Mc donald's drive through and heard the scream along with the blow off valve releasing the excess pressure. Can you believe it ! he was on the other side of the road and in the drive through

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
cebu said:
great story. almost felt like being there.

is this the smile you're talking about? :haha:

-joe
It was more like this

and i didnt want to embarrass you on national tv ahmed by recording the show

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
What a friendly smile, Black!

I kind of like the camera to the front & camera to the rear idea.
Videos, we want videos!!!!

Best Regs,

David

·
Registered
770 Posts
Modded BMW M5 $75k

CD with good driving music $15.00

The look on Ahmeds face in the Blacks rear view mirror... priceless

Now if Abdulla can just remember to start the video recorder we could have all enjoyed his priceless moment. :)

We may need a new section just for kill stories.

Oh and Abdulla my friend just for you

LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts