BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back.

Gees, after 3 weeks Volvo tdi this car feels so good. And the sound! And the feeling for the road! And this little "let's have fun in 3rd up to 160kph experience"...

I think, it was worth to spend 4000$ to repair it :)))

·
2,941 Posts
Hello Dominik,

Well Dominik, it is allways worth to spend US$4000 to repair an ///M5 so I wish you all the luck with your car. But since the accident was not your fault, did your insurance pay for it?

Well anyhow, this evening on my 45km long drive to from work to home, I met a 500SEC which wanted o play at the stoplight, but unfortunatelly my oil was only at 70°C. He was standing next to me with his big V8 growling, but my discipline to warm up my engine properly won it from my ego, as allways when my engine is not at operating temperature. Untill next time!

Have fun and happy ///Motoring,

Raymond

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guys, today is the day.

After 3 weeks in the repair shop I can fetch my beloved M5 today, 3PM.

I saw the car yesterday, they did a superb job. Unfortunately I did not make pictures of the crash. But regarding the deformations in the sheet metal there was much work to do.

I hope now there will be no such experience with my car again and I'm happy to take my baby to a little ride on the german autobahn this evening. I think, after this time 250kph will feel even better :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts