BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a trip to the mall with my wife. While driving around to find a parking spot, in the middle of my wifes conversation, I spot the M wheels,(she noticed right away that something got my attention) then the front spoiler, and then the I see the mirrors... and I unconsciously yell out "M5,M5." Now my wife is giving this look we give our kids when they do something they should have outgrown, and shakes her head.
Anyway, we go in the mall for about 45 minutes and go back to the car to go home. Driving out of the parking lot we are just about to pass the place the M5 was parked(I had forgotten about it) it pulls out in front of me. Again unconsciously I yell out "M5, that's the same M5 we saw in the way in" and roll my window down to hear the stock sound. Still sounds like music. My wife looks at me and says "You know you have one of those at home" and shakes her head again.:haha:
What other car can ever give you that feeling??? NONE

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I'm gonna be labeled as an infidel here, but there are a few cars that get the exact same reaction out of me. Namely, Ferraris :hihi:

But yea, M5 is a different story (because I have one!). I anticipate that the day I find one with the same color as mine. That should be interesting.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I do that all the time when I spot an M5. You can't see alot of them in this part of the world. Luckly I don't have a wife yet :). Girls don't seem to bond with an E39 M5 at all, E60 M5 a little maybe .

·
Registered
185 Posts

Dinan Strut Tower Brace • Dinan Sway Bar • Ocean Breeze Air Freshener (sold!)• Does anyone read these? •
HID Projector fog lights • Projector39 headlights • Icebreakers Gum in compartment above ash tray • MKIII navigation •
Stoptech slotted rotors with Axxis pads • What a lame-ash signature • UUC RK6A-L knob and handbrake handle •
Smoked tail lights • Extra-small umbrella in door compartment • A bunch of crap hidden in the trunk compartments •

To be continued...

Hey Diny

Which flavor ice breakers?

hahah does anyone every read these

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm gonna be labeled as an infidel here, but there are a few cars that get the exact same reaction out of me. Namely, Ferraris :hihi:

But yea, M5 is a different story (because I have one!). I anticipate that the day I find one with the same color as mine. That should be interesting.
That's what I mean. It's a car you have and still get excited anytime you one:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts