BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

This is what I received 10 minutes ago.

If this is not the most beautiful steering wheel in the world, I really do not know which is.

DCT Motorsports carbon-leather flat bottom.

Enjoy the pictures. Will upload more in two days, when it is installed.

George

Attachments

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
George,

I know that envy is a very destructive emotion but that's all I'm feeling now. :D Absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait 'till you post the installed pictures!

Kindest (jealous) Regards,
Milton

Reactions: gkinvest

·
Registered
933 Posts
Looks great!

Congrats George

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
George, no worries, IT IS the most beautiful steering wheel in our solar system, if not the entire known universe. Can't wait to see it installed. Your photos do vary a bit... is it more the darker grey or the lighter shade shown?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Congrats George , the Steering Wheel look awesome , good luck with installing and don't forget to update the thread with the Pics after and before if possible .
BTW i wish i can order this Steering wheels but i must change the whole interior to CF to match it :dunno:

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
George, no worries, IT IS the most beautiful steering wheel in our solar system, if not the entire known universe. Can't wait to see it installed. Your photos do vary a bit... is it more the darker grey or the lighter shade shown?

The Universe is so small to encapsule such a beauty. My Naomi has found a rival.lovelove

By the way it is almost black ( very dark grey ). It is the stupid flash light on my phone camera playing games.

George

·
Registered
705 Posts
Bet ya can't keep your hands off of it! :15:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
very nice!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ironically I already have that steering wheel courtesy of the previous owner. I've only had it for a week so don't know the source of it. Looked terrfic right from the first moment. However I must say the feel of the steering, I prefer the original over this in my opinion. Don't know if you feel any significant difference George, it feels much lighter. Or is it just me?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for your kind words. I will certainly update this thread with more pictures when installed on my wife's X1, ooops sorry on

my M6.

George

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The Universe is so small to encapsule such a beauty. My Naomi has found a rival.lovelove

By the way it is almost black ( very dark grey ). It is the stupid flash light on my phone camera playing games.

George
The dark blackish grey will look fantastic. I'll trade you (2) bikini-clad girls for the wheel. Deal?? (I guarantee that Charlie Sheen has not met either girl, don't worry)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The devil is always in the details.

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's just plain mean!:1:

NO, IT IS NOT.

Mark Carson is one of the finest people here on the board. He has his personal way of doing jokes.

I feel the need to STRONGLY apologise to Mark Carson, for some personal comments I made in a

private conversation with him TODAY.

I am apologising publicly. MARK I AM SO SORRY. I REGRET FOR SAYING THINGS THAT INSULTED YOU

AND I WANT PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD TO KNOW THAT I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.

George Kokovinis

1 - 20 of 22 Posts