BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I apologize if this has been addressed in a prior thread.

I'm looking to purchase an '06 M5 with about 25,000 Miles on it (VIN WBSNB935X6CX06274) with an asking price of $42,500. Unfortunately, I don't know of a good place to get an independent inspection done on the vehicle prior to purchase. Would it make sense to take it to the local dealer to have them check it out?

If there are any other So. Cal M5ers out there could you throw me at a good independent repair shop?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi all, I apologize if this has been addressed in a prior thread.

I'm looking to purchase an '06 M5 with about 25,000 Miles on it (VIN WBSNB935X6CX06274) with an asking price of $42,500. Unfortunately, I don't know of a good place to get an independent inspection done on the vehicle prior to purchase. Would it make sense to take it to the local dealer to have them check it out?

If there are any other So. Cal M5ers out there could you throw me at a good independent repair shop?

Thanks in advance.
yes.. for your own A** so a year down the road something tragic does not happen to you, due to the previous intelligence of the history of the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a place via a friend that has a 7 series. They seemed to know what they're talking about and all thumbs up after the PPI. Now I have to get down to Carmax to move my old rig.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your previous BMW M5

Hi Fearyaks, Did you end up purchasing this BMW? If so, I see it's for sale again. I assume you traded it in. I'm thinking of buying the car now. Would you mind giving me a brief update of any problems the vehicle has (especially mechanical)? Thanks for any help you can provide!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts