694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing the " M " Gang sign... hiha

CArs at Wente...

People at Wente

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looks like the meet was great. Thanks for sharing the photos with us. I wish there was a meet like in this in NY. May be some can get the ball rolling so I wouldn't have to keep wishing ??????

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Nice to see some pics of the older cars still looking great - thanks for sharing :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks Sammy, one of these days I will figure out where I can put my pictures and then I can share mine too. :(

Keith
(By the way Sam, I knew that picture would make me look foolish :rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Keith said:
Thanks Sammy, one of these days I will figure out where I can put my pictures and then I can share mine too.
You can upload them at Pbase.com it's like $20 year

sam

·
Registered
168 Posts
This may be along shot and I apologize for the inconvenience. But, I have been searching for wheels such as are shown in the 2nd picture on the Titanium Silver M5.

Any idea who the owner is and how I might contact him? Or, maybe even who made the wheels? I'd sure appreciate the help. PM me if you would. Thanks. 5driver

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5driver said:
This may be along shot and I apologize for the inconvenience. But, I have been searching for wheels such as are shown in the 2nd picture on the Titanium Silver M5.

Any idea who the owner is and how I might contact him? Or, maybe even who made the wheels? I'd sure appreciate the help. PM me if you would. Thanks. 5driver
I'm not sure who that is but mine is the only E39 M5 in that picture...(notice the side mirrors and the front bumper)

Hopefully someone will chime in for you

·
10,456 Posts
those look like ssr gt3's to me. they're heavy wheels available at tirerack.com
mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
5driver said:

5driver, I'll find out for you, that's my buddy Joe's Dinan 540.
I'll get back to you when he gets back to me.

Keith

·
10,456 Posts
Keith said:
5driver, I'll find out for you, that's my buddy Joe's Dinan 540.
I'll get back to you when he gets back to me.
Keith
do you think they're these?...

I think hre also makes a wheel that looks a lot like this, only more $$...
Mike

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Petey Pop said:
I wish there was a meet like in this in NY. May be some can get the ball rolling so I wouldn't have to keep wishing ??????
I asked this awhile back but NO response at all. The guys in Cali also had a group drive up the coast and I also suggested one similar from GWB up the Palisades to Bear Mountain. Again, NO response. Those West Coast guys have all the fun. I think the only thing that came close here was the one MannyM5 put together in NJ. But I believe that was more of a mini concours.

·
Registered
50 Posts
mottati said:
you don't think there these?...

I do think hre also makes a wheel that looks a lot like these...
Mike
Actually I'm sure you're right, but hell, I don't know wheels that well, so I emailed Joe and either he will come on here and post himself, or he'll tell me and I will relay back here. :M5thumbs:

Keith ( I must say that I have something in the works for a '01 Beast with 34k on the clock)
Tell me what you guys think, $30k and my 540! :1:
He wants a '95 540 (I just so happen to have one) so I said hmmm, how about this idea.
So HOPEFULLY on the 20th I can drive up there and talk to him and he can drive my car and I can drive his and we can work something out.
WOO HOO!!!! (I need a VERY excited smiley, where's the freak dance when you need it????)

Keith (I would love to be in Beast Heaven one day :biggrin: )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts