BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all strange or what ,im driving home from mother in laws sunday,and come across a car meet,that includes a bunch of you guys on a separate jolly up,nice to know you boys exist,

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
gary morgan said:
Hi all strange or what ,im driving home from mother in laws sunday,and come across a car meet,that includes a bunch of you guys on a separate jolly up,nice to know you boys exist,
Are you the chap with the faulty Self-Levelling Suspension?

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,273 Posts
gary morgan said:
Hi Gary
I think we may have spoken to you next to Simons Avus Blue Touring.
You were talking about the E12 M535i from memory or have I confused you with someone else ?

Take care
Farrell

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am that man with the dodgy suspension .the hot rod lookalike ,i should have stayed around,sounds like you guys had a good time,intresting to hear others opinions and stories about one of the best cars ever built.Mine was first owned by the one and only eddie stobbart ,and legend has it he only sold it after being caught at 140 by our boys in blue,and a ban followed

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
gary morgan said:
i am that man with the dodgy suspension .the hot rod lookalike ,i should have stayed around,sounds like you guys had a good time,intresting to hear others opinions and stories about one of the best cars ever built.Mine was first owned by the one and only eddie stobbart ,and legend has it he only sold it after being caught at 140 by our boys in blue,and a ban followed
Gary,

You spoke to Andy (the bloke that knows what he's talking about)and me (Steve, the bloke who knows nothing!!).
Hopefully the suspension is not too costly to sort out!!!

Now you have found the board, there is lots of info on here, plus you'll know when the next meet is arranged, so you can get yourself along there!!!

Cheers and happy hot rodding!!!

Steve

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Steve,

How's your steering this week ? - You mentioned it had started behaving itself since our meet on Sunday.

(I'm going to post the pictures from the meet later on - I've not had a look at them yet).

Terry.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
FinalEditionE34M5 said:
Hey Steve,

How's your steering this week ? - You mentioned it had started behaving itself since our meet on Sunday.

(I'm going to post the pictures from the meet later on - I've not had a look at them yet).

Terry.
Hi Terry.

well it started working on the way home after a blat of 140 up the A1.
Then monday it stopped, this morning it firmed up and has since stopped!!!

So, while Birds are doing the Inspection 2 on Thursday / Friday, they are looking at replacing the servotronic ecu and then aligning the front wheels and a few other jobs!!!

So, hopefully, next week, the beast will be back to steering where I want it to go!!!!

So, you keeping yours?

Steve

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Sounds like people had fun. Shame I wasn't there!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts