Registered
1,149 Posts
thanks Gustav

a warm hello to all members , we hope you enjoy our websites :

- www.ca-at.co.uk
-www.eisenmann.co.uk
-www.H-I-D.co.uk
-www.active-autowerke.co.uk

We will soon be adding more M5 related products to our sites , please feel free to enquire meanwhile as a lot of the range is not on the sites yet .

We are considering offering CSL style trunk lids in 100% pre preg carbon for the E39 and E34 M5 models , we would be very interested in members opinions on whethet they think this would be a good idea or not . Cost would be around the $1100 us dollar mark ... say 820 euros aproximately .

We are currently doing same for e46 cars , for details and close up images please see http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=2461940#post2461940

a very good evening to you all

regards

roy

CA

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
CA Automotive said:
thanks Gustav

a warm hello to all members , we hope you enjoy our websites :

- www.ca-at.co.uk
-www.eisenmann.co.uk
-www.H-I-D.co.uk
-www.active-autowerke.co.uk

We will soon be adding more M5 related products to our sites , please feel free to enquire meanwhile as a lot of the range is not on the sites yet .

We are considering offering CSL style trunk lids in 100% pre preg carbon for the E39 and E34 M5 models , we would be very interested in members opinions on whethet they think this would be a good idea or not . Cost would be around the $1100 us dollar mark ... say 820 euros aproximately .

We are currently doing same for e46 cars , for details and close up images please see http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=2461940#post2461940

a very good evening to you all

regards

roy

CA
Any idea How Much the shipping cost would be to Los Angeles, CA. USA??

·
Registered
20 Posts
gra8fuldd ed said:
Any idea How Much the shipping cost would be to Los Angeles, CA. USA??
Hello
Sorry for the late response, just so you know my name is Alex and I am also the manager at CA-Auto so if Roy is unavailable to help you I will endevor to do my best to help you all as well.

For shipping within the mainland US you should be looking at around $90

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact me or Roy via PM or email

Many thanks

Roy and Alex
Ca-Automotive

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome to the board Roy & co!

SO - what are your introducory welcoming offers? I need suspension and CAI...

You also have a PM.

rgds

Was!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome to the board guys - good to have you with us!!

I have spent nearly £3k with CA since buying the M5 (and counting hmmm ), and am very happy with the service and the products.

Lets see what group buy they come up with to get my c/c quaking again!!! :7:

On the carbon side, i think the more subtle simple items would be the most successful, especially since US owners could get involved due to the shipping charges.

Ideas:
- Carbon Schnitzer style roof spoiler
- Carbon Lip Spoiler (already available i believe)
- Carbon Schnitzer style front splitters
- Carbon Schnitzer style rear diffuser

That should keep you busy for a while cherrsagai

cheers guys, good luck with getting some business from the board.
Piers :byebye:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
foxyboym5 said:

I have spent nearly £3k with CA since buying the M5 (and counting hmmm ), and am very happy with the service and the products.

Lets see what group buy they come up with to get my c/c quaking again!!! :7:

On the carbon side, i think the more subtle simple items would be the most successful, especially since US owners could get involved due to the shipping charges.

Ideas:
- Carbon Schnitzer style roof spoiler
- Carbon Lip Spoiler (already available i believe)

That should keep you busy for a while cherrsagai

cheers guys, good luck with getting some business from the board.
Piers :byebye:
Some good suggestions Foxyboy ...

I would certainly ADD to your list the "M5 Carbon Fiber Plenum!" ... BUT ... It must be at a much lower price than current vendors have!! :cheers:

·
10,455 Posts
foxyboym5 said:

Ideas:

I'd be up for these as well!
Mike

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Originally Posted by foxyboym5

Ideas:

Do You Guys Think that CA-Automotive can BEAT BeastPower's (Daniel) price(s) ... Including the Shipping costs from the UK??

Maybe BP should but together a Schnitzer Gruop Buy!! ... OR ... Maybe a Joint Venture between the 2 companies.

·
10,455 Posts
Another Great Idea! My only thought is that since the products by CA are not official ACS parts, they should be cheaper. Daniel has always been receptive for group discounts whenever it's possible though.
Mike

gra8fuldd ed said:
Do You Guys Think that CA-Automotive can BEAT BeastPower's (Daniel) price(s) ... Including the Shipping costs from the UK??

Maybe BP should but together a Schnitzer Gruop Buy!! ... OR ... Maybe a Joint Venture between the 2 companies.

·
Registered
20 Posts
good day / evening to all members

firstly I wanted to sincerely apologise to you all for our recent lack of responses , we have beem away on business and also getting ready for a track day event next week .

some news / comments for you

• firstly thanks to you all and piers especially for the welcome and kind comments
  • the CSL style E39 trunk lids in full carbon are now likely to actually retail at $1250 + shipping , development is costing motre than we expected . i cannot see it going over this cost though . Uk and europe customers please note that aprox 20% vat and import duty must be added to this as well as aprox $300 dollars shipping per single order . sorry but no way around this ....
  • We have had discussions with Beastpower recently and we will be supplying each others products tomake international ordering easier for you all . on this basis we will not be competing with each other on pricing if we can help it . This will mean faster service and after sales back up for europen customers wanting Beastpower only products .
  • Like wise for USA customers wanting CA products ; please contact daniel or myself on any of this
  • thanks for all the carbon suggestions also , if we can get enough orders to replicate ACS parts then we will do everything we can on price . Meanwhile wew can do any such item bespoke one - off , but can be costly especially as we need original part to mold from if we have not alreday made that particular part . So get together guys and let us have some ideas of quantity and we will reply with prices.
  • I would also like to offer groupbuy on the ACTIVE AUTOWERKE induction systems , they are awesome as you all probably know , how does 15 % off sound for 5 or more orders ?
sorry if i missed anyone's questions , please post up or pm me .

all the best and happy easter to all

regards
roy

·
Registered
654 Posts
roy,

a number of us on the board have been waiting for a carbon hood with m3 gtr style vents for quite a while now, any chance you would consider manufacturing something like this?

ernie

B

·
0 Posts
ernie said:
roy,

a number of us on the board have been waiting for a carbon hood with m3 gtr style vents for quite a while now, any chance you would consider manufacturing something like this?

ernie
Ernie,

This is coming soon, and you will be able to purchase it in the US from BeastPower and in the UK from CA Automotive. If will be about 4 months for release. Customers in other countries can contact either BeastPower or CA Automotive to purchase.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Alpinaal said:
  • I would also like to offer groupbuy on the ACTIVE AUTOWERKE induction systems , they are awesome as you all probably know , how does 15 % off sound for 5 or more orders ?
sorry if i missed anyone's questions , please post up or pm me .

all the best and happy easter to all

regards
roy
That certainly grabbed my attention, I wasn't planning on introducing any power inducing modifications any time soon but if the group buy takes it down to the 800 mark, I believe I'd have to shift my priorities JUST enough to squeeze into this one. Provided there are 4 other gentlemen (or ladies of course...don't know if there are any in our midst) that would like to join in on this group buy opportunity, I'm happily first on the list to put my name down for one. Thanks for contributing to a great community Roy, truly appreciated. :cheers:

Sean B.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just realized that regular price on the website is 895.00 instead of the 950 on AA's, so this means that with the group buy, we'd actually be closer to the 760 mark? Wow, that keeps getting better and better. :1:

B

·
0 Posts
SeanMD said:
I just realized that regular price on the website is 895.00 instead of the 950 on AA's, so this means that with the group buy, we'd actually be closer to the 760 mark? Wow, that keeps getting better and better. :1:
Check out the BeastPower coupon thread.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcomen!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts