BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gumball fans,

Some of you have videos, pictures, etc. of Gumball 3000 you would like to share, but you don't have a server or enough bandwith.

Here is your perfect, easy and FREE solution to post all your content on a high speed, high bandwith system for everyone to enjoy without any limits.

Simply go to www.megaupload.com and upload your files there (up to 500 MB)
The recipient email address must be: [email protected] (for the link to be permanent)
Also provide your own email and the permanent file link will be send to you.
After that you can share that link on this or any other forum.

And if you need to send other files to friends, this a good way to do so.

How cool is that? :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gustav said:
I want to host BMW movies there as well ;) No problems?

I guess this is one of your new projects Kimble? Good idea if you can handle all bandwith.
Yeah, this is just a little mickey mouse venture on the side. But it deals with one of the biggest problems on the net these days.

We have unlimited bandwith for this project. I will setup a permanent link account for you ([email protected]) and you can host some of your BMW videos there. No problemo.

I just want to make sure that all this nice Gumball content is fully available. Most sites are allready down or very slow because they can't handle the traffic.

Kick it!
Kimble

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Do you mind if it is XXX rated?:eek:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jimmyz2 said:
Do you mind if it is XXX rated?:eek:
Not if it is Max and Julie from Gumball HQ having a threesome with Johnny Knoxville :)

Or even better, Ant & Pete lovelove oraly pleasing each other while going 240km/h on a German highway.

No problem with that :)

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Kimble said:
Not if it is Max and Julie from Gumball HQ having a threesome with Johnny Knoxville :)

Or even better, Ant & Pete lovelove oraly pleasing each other while going 240km/h on a German highway.

No problem with that :)
:cheers: :viking: mmmmmm ....Any video going 240km orally on a highway is being considered for production.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slope said:
Lol You still wouldn't be able to keep up with them!:haha:
Hahaha... Multitasking rulez!

Sorry to everyone who is trying to use Megaupload now. Because of high demand the server is on its knees. But we are adding more capacity at this moment and in a few hours it will take a CNN report about MEGAUPLOAD.COM to bring it down again :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: One more server added. 2 more in progress.

Should be working fine now. Data rates might still be a little bit slow for a few hours but then we go full steam and nothing can stop us :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
oke, I don't really know alot about computers, but i have 150 amazing pics here (also of the cars arriving on the registration day). If i upload them via megaupload.com, where can the world see them then, and will they be in one folder with my name on it or randomly between all other pics?

Brambo

Kimble said:
Update: One more server added. 2 more in progress.

Should be working fine now. Data rates might still be a little bit slow for a few hours but then we go full steam and nothing can stop us :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bram said:
oke, I don't really know alot about computers, but i have 150 amazing pics here (also of the cars arriving on the registration day). If i upload them via megaupload.com, where can the world see them then, and will they be in one folder with my name on it or randomly between all other pics?

Brambo
Select your best photos and click on the "Photo Galleries" logo on megaupload.com

Today you can make galleries of 10 pictures. Tomorrow we will increase the number to 50.

·
Registered
101 Posts
oke, but i still don't know where and when will people be able to see them. On the ultimaterally site?
Kimble said:
Select your best photos and click on the "Photo Galleries" logo on megaupload.com

Today you can make galleries of 10 pictures. Tomorrow we will increase the number to 50.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bram said:
oke, but i still don't know where and when will people be able to see them. On the ultimaterally site?
Once you uploaded the pictures megaupload.com sends you an email with the link to your gallery. You can then share this link with anyone, for example post it on the m5board or the UR forum. Okidoki?

·
Registered
101 Posts
oke, now i got it. sorry, i'm a bit slow today. I will upload them right now

Brambo

Kimble said:
Once you uploaded the pictures megaupload.com sends you an email with the link to your gallery. You can then share this link with anyone, for example post it on the m5board or the UR forum. Okidoki?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Kimble said:
Yeah, this is just a little mickey mouse venture on the side. But it deals with one of the biggest problems on the net these days.

We have unlimited bandwith for this project. I will setup a permanent link account for you ([email protected]) and you can host some of your BMW videos there. No problemo.

I just want to make sure that all this nice Gumball content is fully available. Most sites are allready down or very slow because they can't handle the traffic.

Kick it!
Kimble
How Do you get 'unlimited bandwidth'? If your needing any engineers or servers PM me.

james:typing:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jammapic said:
How Do you get 'unlimited bandwidth'? If your needing any engineers or servers PM me.

james:typing:
Kimble Power! hehe... Did you guys try it? Is it any good?
Today it should be much faster. Several new servers now!
K.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
carlos said:
Downloading: 250 kb/s good for me, Thanks a lot! Kimble
Yup! New servers, more power.

Sorry for the inconvience yesterday, but our stats show more than 80.000 downloads within 24 hours and thats why we had to add more servers. We had hundreds of referrers from forums like this. Man, I love the Internet! It should be stable and fast now. SHARE and enjoy!!!

kinggf
Kim

1 - 20 of 29 Posts