BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Kind of, bu

Kind of, but not really. For example, this particular blog, which is mine, is missing all the pictures - fairly useless without it. I did manage to find the content, although I think it is interesting that the blog does not seem to be searchable. When I type in a blog title "Revision to Metra Wiring Harness" it should bring up my blog, but doesn't.

Doug
Unfortunately, I don't believe that all images (from blogs) survived the move. I am still doing some checking on this.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
105 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't believe that all images (from blogs) survived the move. I am still doing some checking on this.

- Cricket
That is correct.

Jeff M

·
Registered
939 Posts
Maybe I missed it, but before there was a notation on the thread title if you posted in that particular thread. Now I don't see anything?
Also it would be nice to have a "search this forum" feature instead of going through the BS of "search community". Y'all could learn alot from studying the format of this forum. Much easier on the eyes and a much more intuitive interface.

·
Administrator
105 Posts
Maybe I missed it, but before there was a notation on the thread title if you posted in that particular thread. Now I don't see anything?
Also it would be nice to have a "search this forum" feature instead of going through the BS of "search community". Y'all could learn alot from studying the format of this forum. Much easier on the eyes and a much more intuitive interface.
Have you checked out the new Advanced Search options?

Jeff M

41 - 44 of 44 Posts