BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eurocarparts (who don't have it in stock) are asking for 122 pounds (without vat) anyone know where, in the uk, I could get a new one for less. I won't be able to offer an exchange.

I would appreicate any help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Q/H do a pretty convincing replacement pump for about £65 + VAT. The part No is QCP3519 and there is no surcharge for your old unit. It even has the machined hose connection as on the OE part. It is listed as a 3.8 application but fits 3.6 also (not surprising as OE part No's identical!). Any decent UK motor factor should have one in stock.
I don't normally fit non OE bits but was forced to as my dealer had no stock and I had a 350 mile trip the day after the pump started growling. It seems OK after 2000 miles.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
andy36 said:
Q/H do a pretty convincing replacement pump for about £65 + VAT. The part No is QCP3519 and there is no surcharge for your old unit. It even has the machined hose connection as on the OE part. It is listed as a 3.8 application but fits 3.6 also (not surprising as OE part No's identical!). Any decent UK motor factor should have one in stock.
I don't normally fit non OE bits but was forced to as my dealer had no stock and I had a 350 mile trip the day after the pump started growling. It seems OK after 2000 miles.
I can vouch for Q/H quality! All e30 racers I know use them because in that application the vanes are much larger then BMW's, and they last just as long while giving much more flow. Have one in the GF's racer too.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts