BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where these clips go on the front bumper/reinforcing bar (p/n 61-67-0-004-457)? I have the bumper off and whoever was in here last (among other things..) left the hoses to the bumper nozzles just dangling. The clips are missing too. I'm purchasing new ones but I'm not even sure where they mount. Pictures would be helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Those clips secure the washer hose to the washer nozzle.
I can't seem to post a pic right now but if you do a google search you will find it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mean the metal clips that secure the washer nozzles to the holes through the bumper, I'm looking for the clips that secure the run of hose through the front of the car. Mine are all missing. See the various clips in this diagram, including "8". Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it! I guess I'm curious what other clips are used to support the hose along its length. Mine are all missing.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I believe 12521437136 (#10 in the diagram) is the clip that attaches to inside of bumper and supports the hose. Don't know qty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone have a picture of the bumper with a view from the inside? It's maddening that whoever replaced this front bumper removed every clip and connector in here (including the plastic rivets holding the reinforcing bar to the bumper!).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts